WAIVER, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND AGREEMENT OF CONDUCT
Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of injury, including serious injury or death, ClubWorx and Crossfit Fuquay Varina urges you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You (each member, guest, or participant) agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, or use any club amenity on the premises or off premises including any sponsored club event, you do so entirely at your own risk. Likewise, dietary modifications can cause a variety of changes and can create problems, including as it relates to your energy, stamina, appetite, and mood. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or body building enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of these facilities and assume all risk of injury, illness, or death. We are also not responsible for any loss, damage, or disappearance of your personal property.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur, as a result of: (a) your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training or instruction; (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment; (c) our instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations; (d) any on-line or virtual training; or (e) your slipping and/or falling while in the club, or on the club premises, including adjacent sidewalks and parking areas. This waiver also includes any claim associated with the presence of or transmission of any bacteria, viruses, or infectious diseases.
You understand that ClubWorx and Crossfit Fuquay Varina occasionally photographs/videotapes client events/sessions and you consent your approval for ClubWorx and Crossfit Fuquay Varina to use these images or video in any and all media for promotional purposes with no financial or other remuneration due to you.
By signing below, you acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a Release of Liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge ClubWorx LLC, Crossfit Fuquay Varina, Fuquay Fitness Group LLC, and all owners, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against ClubWorx and Crossfit Fuquay Varina for negligence, personal injury or property damage.
You further agree by signing this agreement to partner with ClubWorx and Crossfit Fuquay Varina and follow all protocols put in place for the safety of all members which may include but not limited to:
- Wearing a face covering
- Observing social distancing guidelines outlined through the facility
- Cleaning equipment use
- Observing the specific capacity limitations in all areas of the facility
- Not coming to ClubWorx or Crossfit Fuquay Varina if not feeling well or having a fever.
We understand that confidentiality is important to you and essential in our business. It is our policy that all personal information you supply to us will be considered confidential. This policy holds true no matter how we receive your personal information; over the phone, e-mail or online through this website.
We do collect information on the domains people visit us from. This data helps us track trends in our website traffic and as the basis for making improvements. We do not share this information with any third parties.
Our website may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites with content suitable for all ages.
The term “us” or “we” refers to Crossfit Fuquay Varina, 102 South Fitness Drive, Fuquay-Varina, NC. The term “you” refers to you, the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By signing up for any program through this website, I accept full responsibility for my (my child’s) participation in the program and my (his/her) use of any and all apparatus, appliances, facility, privilege or service whatsoever, owned and operated by CrossFit Pathway, at my own risk and shall not hold the club, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents harmless from any and all loss, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by use resulting therefrom. I understand and agree that no photos or videos will be taken on CrossFit Pathway premises without prior written consent.
I hereby consent and agree that CrossFit Pathway, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs/videos of me and/or my child/children to use in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of any advertising. I further consent that my name and identity, and/or my child’s/children’s name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. I do hereby release to CrossFit Pathway, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for photographing/videoing me or my child/children, either for initial or subsequent advertising purposes. I also understand that CrossFit Pathway is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my or my child’s/children’s participation in this photography/video, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result. I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.
Any and all administrative e-Registration and in-person Registration fees are non-refundable 14 days prior to start date of session. Any cancelation before 14 days allows for a 50% refund or a transfer to the next session. Transfer/Withdrawal policies apply to any reasons, including medical, that prevent participation in a course.